1. Sahara W, Yamazaki T, Inui T, Konda S: Three-dimensional kinematic features in large and massive rotator cuff tears with pseudoparesis. J Shoulder Elbow Surg 2020; S1058-2746(20):30616-9
2. Sahara W, Yamazaki T, Inui T, Konda S, Sugamoto K: The glenohumeral micromotion and influence of the glenohumeral ligaments during axial rotation in J Orthop Sci, 2020(6); 25: 980-985.
3. Sahara W, Yamazaki T, Konda S, Sugamoto K, Yoshikawa H: Influence of humeral abduction angle on axial rotation and contact area at the glenohumeral joint. J Shoulder Elbow Surg, 2019; 28: p570-577.
4. Shibano K, Koishi H, Futai K, Yoshikawa H, Sugamoto K: Effect of Bankart repair on the loss of range of motion and the instability of the shoulder joint for J Shoulder Elbow Surg 2014; 23: 888-894
5. Koishi H, Goto A, Tanaka M, Omori Y, Futai K, Yoshikawa H, Sugamoto K: In vivo three-dimensional motion analysis of the shoulder joint during internal and external rotation. Int Orthop. 2011; 35(10):1503-9
6. Yang C, Goto A, Sahara W, Yoshikawa H, Sugamoto K: In vivo three-dimensional evaluation of the functional length of glenohumeral ligaments. (Bristol, Avon). 2010; 25(2):137-41
7. Tanaka H, Sugamoto K, Sahara W, Ono T, Tomita T, Hashimoto J, Yoshikawa H: The mode of destruction in shoulders with rheumatoid arthritis based on J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2007; 16(5):539-43.
8. Sahara W, Sugamoto K, Murai M, Yoshikawa H: Three-dimensional clavicular and acromioclavicular rotations during arm abduction using vertically open MRI. J Orthop Res, 2007; 25: p1243-1249
9. Sahara W, Sugamoto K, Murai M, Tanaka H, Yoshikawa H: The three-dimensional motions of the glenohumeral joint under semi-loaded condition during arm Clin Biomech, 2007; 22: p304-312.
10. Sahara W, Sugamoto K, Murai M, Tanaka H, Yoshikawa H: 3D kinematic analysis of the acromioclavicular joint during arm abduction using vertically open MRI J Orthop Res, 2006; 24: p1823-1831.